Day Three of the Odinsleep – 9:50 am What the heavens!?!” Cedron exclaims. “Thanks to Malazzarr for protecting his chosen, but our worries are not over as long as our friends are in danger. Here drink this.” Cedron passes a flask to Arthur while digging a scroll from his belt. “Where are we?” Arthur asks, his voice edged with confusion. “No idea. If I had to guess, it appears to be some type of space in the cloak, but I don’t have time to think about that now.” Raven glances down at the leather and clockwork band encircling his left forearm once more and then around at his allies, those dead and those about to die. Ra’ziir continues to battle the Jotun with both of his blades. As he dodges the giant the best he can, he shouts over the fray, “It has been an honor these last several years! If this is our day to die, I will see you on the other side!” Raven drops Nightwatcher, the blade falling to the ground...
Comments
Post a Comment