Cat's Paw Ring

My wife was looking at rings on etsy's website last night and this ring caught my eye. It just looked like it should be a magic item. I fiddled around with a couple different ideas but this is what I came up with.  I hope you all like it and maybe it can find its way into some of your own campaigns.

This silver ring looks like a cat climbing from one tree branch to another. When worn, it grants the bearer Low-Light Vision and a +2 circumstance bonus to Climb and Balance checks. Additionally, all falls are treated as if they were 60' shorter and the wearer always lands on his feet.


Market Value: 3400gp
Cost to Create: 4 days/136 Xp/1700 gp Prerequisites: Caster Level 12, Forge Ring, Low-Light Vision, Cat's Grace, Feather Fall

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Osse - The Forgotten Continent of the Forgotten Realms

The EM-50 Urban Assault Vehicle

Beldam (Other Mother from Coraline)

Gisaku Fujita - Ninja Chef

Accidentally Funny

Malazzarr's Temple in Lankhmar